Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Madness

I knew it would happen - I totally outblogged myself in February! Five posts in four weeks when previously I'd managed one per month (barely) was too much for my blog brain; here we are, the middle of March and not a single post. Well, in a nutshell:
Oh my festiveness! In an effort to start our own little family traditions we observed the holiday with a yummy St. Patrick's Day feast of corned beef and cabbage! I even had green sparkly toenails (although to be honest, they'd been like that for a few weeks.)
We dyed our milk green - always exciting.
And Little Man continues to get bigger and cuter daily! But the best part is...he's so squishy!! I can't resist him! I noticed one day that his cheeks were looking a little chapped. I thought that was odd since the rest of him was perfectly fine. Then I realized - I was kissing his cheeks dry; oh the mommy guilt! A few applications of vaseline later, all is well, but oh my...
Okay, let me explain this picture - he has a new habit of sucking his lower lip totally in and doing funny things with his eyebrow at the same time. I couldn't quite capture it with the camera, but it made me laugh out loud. What a crack up!
He's also friends with Curious George and they are now the same size! The last time Little Man was weighed (a few weeks ago), he topped the scale off at 14 lbs 7 oz. Not too shabby since he's not quite four months. Then again, he does take after us - he likes his food...

And that is all for now from Iowa!

1 comment:

hannah bee said...

What a sweet little man! Don't let him get too big before we get to meet in April and please don't forget to share your J-A-M-E-S art. Inspire me because I haven't started mine yet. How do the fuzzi bunz look?