Thursday, November 8, 2012

Our Summer Weddings by Jamesie

I went to two weddings this summer and let me tell you, it was a LOT of work! For two months in a row my parents hauled me around the country.
In April I went to Aunt Mimi's wedding - Being the most cuddily ewok ever with Aunt Hannah - bummer that it will be too small for Halloween! (5 months)
Blueberry twins with Grandpa J! (5 months)

 
We love when Grandpa sings to us...
And we be loved on by Grandma J...
How do we always seem to match Grandpa?  It must be in the blood...
This tends to be Mom's new favorite angle in pictures.  I'm not sure why.
My delicious, delicious thumb!
Oh Grandpa, are you sure?
I've just been voted Best Centerpiece in the house!
I sure like this seat!
Carrots anyone?
Grandpa D, you are the best foot eater ever!
How fun to wait in the lobby while these two lovely people got married!
Um, Aunt Jen?  My lunch?
Ah, there we go...
Grandma, you surprise me with the best toys!
What?  I have to go home?
Grandpa, let me stay longer, please?  I'll make googly eyes at you...
 
Well, I guess if we can be early morning pals, that's good enough.
Then Mom and I headed off to Yellowstone, but that is another adventure all together...

No comments: