Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just Another Day of Being Cute - A James Update

Be forewarned that this post is dedicated to a Jamesiepie update! As you can see, we had another photo shoot that I can't resist sharing.
Although tummy time is getting better (he's actually very good at it) this face tells me, "I may have to do it, but I don't have to like it!"
My angel
He is the cutest with his hands which he has recently discovered; I find him staring cross-eyed fairly often. Much of the time (especially while nursing) he keeps them clasped like this. It makes him seems so....mannerly? ("Please sir, may I have some more"...think Oliver Twist)
He looks less like a baby and more like a little boy all the time!
Okay, is it just me or do those lips not drive you crazy?!?
Our friend, who is an excellent seamstress, made him this darling bowtie, vest and shoes. He looked so handsome that after church we had to try to take some pictures. He got a little nervous, as you can see...pressure you know =)
So we are not great with the self timer - this is the best we could do. Ah well, just look at those shoes!
Me and my little guy.
My handsome boys...who needs a lollypop when you have a bowtie?
The look
Our sunshine.
'Til next time!! =)

4 comments:

RACHAEL said...

such a cutie :) where did you find a white shirt that small? i'm having a hard time finding one!

dave&hannah said...

I am completely in love with him. I love his so beautiful little baby face. The bow tie outfit is THE BEST. I think he kind of looks like Spencer as a baby! LOVE IT.

Mandy said...

Hil, he is just so precious! I don't know how you resist eating him up! Love the vest and bow tie!

Sarah Ringer said...

I can't get over how expressive his face is! I just love him!